Executive Leadership for Lean Six Sigma
Learn How Lean Six Sigma Can Transform Your Company!
Executive Management, lead your organization to Peak Performance through Lean Six Sigma. Learn the “What” and “How” of Lean Six Sigma and the roadmap to a successful Lean Six Sigma transformation. Discover the two critical factors and 14 pre-suppositions of Lean Six Sigma leadership. Create strategies, priorities, action plans and the culture for Lean Six Sigma success.
Drive productivity, efficiency and profitability at every level of your organization by leading the strategic transformation to a Lean Six Sigma quality culture. Learn the benefits of a customer-focused quality strategy.
Executive Leadership Course Outline – One day course
- The Focus on Quality and the Customer
- The Historical Basis for Lean Six Sigma
- What is Lean?
- The 8 Wastes and Waste Elimination
- Flow Improvement
- Lean Goals
- Lean Tools
- What is Six Sigma?
- Elimination of Defects and Variation
- DFSS (Design for Six Sigma)
- DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control)
- Six Sigma Project Teams
- Organizational Structure and Roles
- Two Critical Organizational Factors
- 14 Lean Six Sigma Leadership Presuppositions
- Two Distinct Paradigms of Leadership
- What is a Lean Six Sigma Culture?
- How does Executive Leadership Create a Lean Six Sigma Culture?
- The Breakthrough Performance Model
- A&P (Assessment & Prioritization) Process
- The A&P Scorecard
- Strategies and Action Plans for a Lean Six Sigma Transformation