Certification Exam Prep Class
PMP certification, established by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), is one of the most valued and respected credentials in project management. Earning and maintaining this PMI Project Management certification demonstrates a solid foundation of experience and competency in effectively managing projects and teams.
Led by a certified instructor, these intensive prep sessions are fast-paced, featuring high-quality materials, team activities, and individual exercises.
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm each day
Location: 110 Boggs Lane, Third Floor, Suite 391, Cincinnati, OH 45246
Instructor: Daryl Gunnarson, PMP, OPM3 Assessor, CSSBB
Event Phone: 513-543-0816
- Cincinnati PMP Exam Preparation
February 26, 2018 - March 2, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Who Should Attend:
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.
To apply for PMP certification, you need to have one of the following:
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education, or
- A secondary-level diploma (high school or equivalent) and at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, take a look at the CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project Management certification.
Attendees will learn:
In this intense five-day course, students will take a pretest and then will spend the first 3-4 days thoroughly learning essential material interspersed with team exercises and individual exercises, and practice exams (both written and online). On the second half of day four and day five (a half day session), students will be involved in structured self-study focused per the students’ needs using online tools with the instructor available for Q&A and coaching.
- Introduction to PMBOK and PMP Requirements
- Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Earn PMP or CAPM Certification. PMP courses can be used for CAPM exam prep.
If there are no public classes listed above, complete the contact form or Contact Paul Gormas or Tasos Georgopoulos with any questions about booking a class at your organization or to register for an upcoming class. Paul: 513.543.0816 or email@example.com; Tasos: 513.335.9864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.